Come on in at 8am and experience guest coach Keith Lee, owner of CrossFit Old County!
New Beginner Course starting next week Monday at 7pm! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7pm for 2 weeks – $85
Healthy Potluck and “Fed Up” Movie showing at 7pm! Bring a dish to share and a comfy something to sit on for the movie!
- 20 Mountain Climbers (10 each side)
- 10 Push Ups
- 10 Jump Squats
- 10 Leg Swings each leg
- Seal Walk
- Start in a Push-Up Position with your toes pointed, exaggerate the hollow shape through your back, begin walking forward with your hands. Rest when you need to, focus on not letting your hips move side to side.
- Front Squat
- 5 Rep Max for Day
- 2×5@95% of 5RM
- Try to Add 5-10 pounds to last weeks 5RM
- 5 Rounds:
- 6 Overhead Squat 135/95
- 6 Handstand Push Up
- Thoracic Spine Barbell Stretch
- Lay on your stomach with your legs together, knees straight and toes pointed. Arms are shoulder width apart holding onto a barbell above you. Actively push down on your shoulders concentrating on getting your armpits to the ground below you. You’ll have to experiment with the appropriate barbell height.