Today starts our first day of competition training to prepare you for the Coconut Cup on June 18th! Even if you are not competing, this program by Mac O’neill is sure to get you super strong, super fast.
Please check your email (junk mail too) for a “Wodify” message. This is us! We are transitioning over to a new billing system and will need you to sign a waiver and input a payment method. Our goal is to have everyone transitioned over by April 15. Thank you for your cooperation!
Finally, the nutrition challenge starts next week Monday! Be sure to read our newsletter (delivered to your email 5am on Monday) to learn more or take a handout at the gym!
- 400m Run
- Wrist circles – 10 each direction
- Elbow circles – 10 each direction
- Arm circles – 10 each direction
- Bow & bend – 10
- 1‐legged RDL + leg swings – 10 each leg
- Sprinter Stretch – 10 each leg
- Scorpion – 10 each side
- Squat – 30 sec hold
- PVC dislocates – 10
- PVC overhead squats ‐ 10
- Tabata Hollow Holds
- Back Squat – 5 Rep Max (Do not Fail), 2×5@90% of 5RM
- 5 Rounds
- 6 ‐ Handstand Pushups
- 12 ‐ Overhead Lunge with Plate (45/25)
- Quad Smash 1 minute
- Sprinters Lunge 1 minute each side