How’s those shoulders feeling? Take care of them! Oh, and PARTNER WOD TODAY!
Handstand T-in, T-Out, pause at each position.
- 10 Reps
- T-In/T-Out Demo
- This week we will begin to work on kicking up to a handstand and initiating forward momentum. Begin with your arms by your ears in the straight body position that we have been practicing. Lunge forward on one leg while reaching forward with your hands. At the same time, kick your second leg upward to the handstand. Focus on maintaining a straight line from your fingertips to your toe while kicking up to the handstand. Your body should pass through a letter “T” shape as you kick into the handstand. Try to stop at the handstand hold, however if you have too much forward momentum and need to take a step or two on your hands thats okay.
- 3 Rep Max for Day (DO NOT FAIL)
- 2×3@90% of 3RM
- Try to Add 5 pounds to best 3RM from hang
- 5 Rounds:
- 3 – Partner Deadlift 325/275
- 7 – Synchronized Pull ups
Pike to Hollow Inch Worms
- Begin in a toe-touch position, keeping your feet still walk your hands out to a hands and feet hollow hold position. Pause in the hollow then keep your hands still and walk your feet in. Work on stretching your hamstrings and also quickly finding the hollow body shape.
CF Express Class (Tell your friends! This class is open to anyone, whether you have CF experience or not. No need for the Beginners Course. And first class is always free. Members – this class is part of your unlimited membership so no extra fee.)
- 4 Rounds for Time:
- 400m Run
- 25 Goblet Squats
- 15 Pull Ups/Ring Rows